The Trevor James #horn# saxophones were introduced in 1990, with Trevor James stating that they wanted to #make a distinctive, reasonably priced student saxophone without compromising quality#. They have certainly done this as they have won no less than three awards with these instruments.
The free blowing Classic II saxophone is an updated version of the Horn Revolution I, and features an updated crook design, aiming to make sound production both easier and fuller.
It is a perfect model for any beginner player, up to around approximately a grade 5 standard.
The saxophones come complete with case (backpack style), neck sling, black plastic Trevor James mouthpiece, cork grease and two 1.5 reeds, perfect to get you started on your saxophone journey!
This model is also available to rent through our rental scheme. Please enquire for more details.
- Free blowing
- High quality mouthpiece, neck strap and case with carrying straps provided
- Updated crook design
- Pisoni pads with metal reflectors
- Ligature and cap
- Vandoren 1 1/2 reed to get you started
- Beginner to upper intermediate level
- Gold lacquer body and mechanism
- Black body with gold lacquer mechanism
- Silver-plated body and mechanism
- Black with silver-plated mechanism
- Frosted black body and mechanism